The 2018 Yak Ales Barbecue Festival was an incredible 2 day festival in Melbourne and for the first time to the Central Coast.
The Festival had a Special guest, four-time world barbecue champion and Barbecue Hall of Fame inductee, Myron Mixon. The show was all about barbecue cooking demonstrations.
The festivals included;
• KCBS-sanctioned Barbecue Cook-Offs
• Food stalls from some of Australia’s finest barbecue pitmasters
• Barbecue cooking demonstrations by local and international barbecue experts
• By-invitation Butcher Battle
• Equipment and product exhibitors showcasing the latest local and international products on the market
• Kids activity and cook-off zone
• Live entertainment and DJs